Tuesday, April 21, 2009




I haven't been blogging as much as I wish I was. I think it has to do with how my life is as of right now. Nothing too eventful, exciting, or even dramatic is going on. No romances or adventures are present. I can honestly say as of right now, nothing is happening to me. I'm doing regular things like going to class, working out, and just being here. Haha. I learned barely a week ago I am an introvert - meaning I like spending time alone, because I feel refreshed and energized when I do. Spending a lot of time with people and going out drains me. It's too true about me. Even google "introvert". The definition of one really describes me. I am nor depressed or pessimistic, just tired of being around to many people. I am relaxing and taking my time to ponder at my own thoughts. It's wonderful, like admiring a beautiful scenery. :) Sometimes I wish I had a cabin next to a hidden lake on some mountian. Alone, I would be left to my thoughts, create ideas, and come to my own conclusions about life, love, and the universe. There, it would be my nirvana, my heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment