
Hmm.. Dylan brought out a thought in my head that's been dwelling there for quite awhile. I feel as if I'm typical. Not only internally but externally also. I don't do anything exceptionally well. And if I come close, someone always beats me to first place. Even when I was in the Miss Vietnam Utah pageant, I was first runner up. My ideas and ways of thinking are surely unspecial. I'm sure the same thoughts are going through thousands of other people. I don't excel academically or athletically. I'm plain looking and I am boring. I'm a person who those do not seek and go out to meet. I'm not premium material. My charms and good looks are something I'm lacking of. I have no interesting tales to tell, or know something you do not. I have no special talent, and what I do is always mediocre work. I'm quite average. It makes me sad sometimes, because I'm always surrounded by people who are gifted - even if it's just really good looks. I wish I was really spectacular at something, a recognizable trait. Maybe I'm just first-rate at being mediocre. Is there an award for that?

No comments:
Post a Comment