Friday, March 27, 2009

The activities of a Friday morning.


I'm sitting here doing nothing at all. It's not like I have absolutely nothing to do, I'm just delaying the inevitable. I feel so lethargic it's ridiculous. I definitely know consequences are to follow if I continue this sequence. What I should be doing is power cleaning my room, calling UPS, going to the bank, and buying a gym membership. Doesn't seem like much when I put it into a list like that. It's the details into the very list that compels me to be in the state that I am in now. My room is a complete mess. From the dresser drawers, bed, closet, and floors. Everything is disheveled. To correctly neaten up my room will take hours on end. Hours I really do not wish to squander. With UPS, I believe I'll be having a long discussion with them. They lost my package. They told the store that they delivered it on March 3rd. I never acquired a damn thing. Someone probably has my package now, wearing the fucking shirt that I bought, and not having to worry how much that shirt really was. I am really irritated. Those two are really my only main concerns. Those two concerns are procrastinating me to do anything else. Right now, all I want to do is to lay in bed and dream aberrant dreams.

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Betty,
    I can tell you're frustrated. I'm not sure if I've ever been witness to you swearing before. But, I would just like to take this time to say that you are very good with uhhh...coming up with good words to say? shoot, see? it is a skill that I obviously do not possess. As for the shirt, I have received it, and I believe that you can find peace in the fact that I look AMAZING in it.

    ReplyDelete