Monday, November 30, 2009

Assumptions are the leading cause for loneliness and the act of being vindictive.



I am so indigent with everything and at everyone. I'm yelling at the top of my lungs and no one can hear me. I hate myself for being this way, and I hate people for trying to understand. I don't know what's wrong with me. School, family, friends, my financial situation. There is just so much to complain about. I despise myself for it but everything I feel about anything comes out like vomit. I can't hold it in any more. When I heard him say, "I don't know if there's more to it than that.", he basically just shot me in the heart. I was so angry. Was he saying I was incompetent? Am I shallow in his eyes?.. You don't even know me. You analyzed what I did, and twisted it into your own ominous conclusions. I did nothing. I was harmless. Someone I knew much longer, cared for much longer almost took their friendship away from me because of you, and you said I didn't give ENOUGH? One person is only one person. I can't just open up my all and make you my first priority. It'll only lead to disheartening memories - like this one. I asked for time, you asked for more. I apologized and you wanted revenge. The more I comprehend things the more it makes me angry. I know why we ended. I'm the one who wanted to cut ties, the one who didn't want to work things out. Why am I the villain when it feels like it's me who lost more, who got stolen from? I don't know how to feel anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, girl. We can hear you. Sorry that there are a lot of things going on in your life that is causing you so much trouble. Hope things get better.

    ReplyDelete