Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Am I wrong?


At the moment there are millions of thoughts circulating in my head, though one seems to concern me the most. Right now, I am really bothered at a friend. Honestly, if he WAS my good friend, I think he could be a little less selfish and more understanding. For the last two months I have been going through some life trials. I asked him for space, for me to be left to my thoughts, and to just fix things. It was not in any part his fault. I wanted to be alone only because of me - of my own problems. Now that I'm ready to be around others again, it seems if he is bitter towards me, like I was not the good friend he once had, as if I did something wrong. I told him it was nothing personal, I told him it was me having issues with myself. I don't get why he can't be supportive of me. It's not like I wasn't going to ever talk to him again, that I was mad at him, or we were in a fight. I just needed time to deal with me and my demons..

I admit I was being selfish at the time, I know that I hurt you, but you have to see that I was really hurt too. It's not like I wanted to distance myself, but I had to - in order to get well again. Frankly, I am a little taken back and upset that you act this way towards me. Back when I was "sick", I was hoping that when I became well, that you would be just as happy for me as I was for myself and take me in with open arms. I would have if this was you.

No comments:

Post a Comment